The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It has been a while...

..since I have posted and a lot has happened. Well not a supper lot.

Jason is all healed up with only some slight problems that may heal on there own, but are not big enough to cause any trouble in his day to day. I also think he is pretty proud of the scars around his eye. I guess they make him look tough.

We had some snow, and Shelly...doesnt really like it. Which is sad because I love the snow, but I guess she can stay nice and cozy inside when I go walking in the snow. We really haven't had as much as I expected considering last year, but I guess winter isnt over yet.

We had a trip to Alabama, it was nice to get to see a lot of my friends and family even if it was for a short weekend.

I am still looking for a job. Thus far no one seems to be hiring... I applied for a base job, but it is not till the summer and it is still under review.

So that is pretty much it for now. See not a whole lot.

Funny moment of the day.

Okay so yesterday I had a flat and my dad posted the picture I sent him on the phone of the spare I put on.

Dad: I taught her well! Britt had a flat and put on the donut by herself!
Me: Nice try, but mom taught me how to change a tire. Thanks though for the help when I called forgetting some of the finer points. Love Ya!
Dad: Well I taught you to listen to your mom so there :P

gotta love him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment