The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saying Goodbye





Over the weekend we lost a young woman in our community. She was like a daughter to my aunt and uncle and my heart breaks for them during this time. I have realized that the way I cope is by writing.

We never know what day will be our last. If we will be 81 or 18. We need to realize that we are not invincible and we need to be careful where we go and what we do. What is more important is that we need to tell people how we feel. Don't leave things unsaid. If you love someone tell them. If someone has made a difference in your life let them know. We never know when our time will come so be sure that you live life to the fullest.

Don't speed when you drive. Really it will only get you there a few minutes faster...is it really worth it? Don't drink and drive. Don't text and drive, is it so important that you can't wait till you get to a stop light, stop sign or home?

I chose this picture because what better way to remember how fragile life is then to look at a baby.

1 comment: