The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Butterfly







Caterpillar in the tree….tell me who you want to be….you can’t go far but you can always dream…..butterfly fly away…..

Ok so that came from a Miley Cyrus song and I am not a fan of her new trying to group up life style, but I do like that song and think it is cute. Also, appropriate for my life right now haha.

I am working really hard to get into the nursing program but it is a highly competitive program. I wonder if I will get accepted somewhere. I have been looking for work but it is hard to find a job that works with school. I am already worried about making a B in my anatomy class without a job so I can only imagine how much harder it would be with a job.

There are only two things I can do about the situation. Try my best and pray to God. Who knows what the future holds for me….I know I shouldn’t wish my life away but two years down the road and finished with college sounds great to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment