The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Apologies




Sorry I have not been updating my blog very much. I have been spending the last few weeks surviving finals and getting things together for the nursing program I am trying to get into. Sadly after packing my summer full of biology classes I am still not going to get everything I need in time. Sad but that is just how the cookie crumbles sometimes and things seem to happen for a reason. God has taken care of me this far and I believe He will continue to look out for me. I still have some options out there and I am still working towards getting the degree I want. This summer will be pretty hectic but hopefully I will still be able to update pictures for everyone. I hope you all like this picture of the lake. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. This photo is stunnng Brittni! You will have to let me know the secret location!!! Good luck with all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Btittni! Thanks so much for following my humble blog. I'm just now getting around to noticing things like who's following me and whatnot - sheesh! You know my friend,Eve, and she's told me about you, too! Have a lovely summer and good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete