The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Home is where the heart is and my heart is where you are.

Well growing up I never really said to myself "Hey I want to move to Arkansas!" But its not half bad. Sure I miss the south and Alabama, but I am getting adjusted. I am finally starting to get to know people outside of our apartment complex and made it on base by myself :D now I just need to find a job and that is a work in progress. Hopefully I will hear something soon, because it would be nice to know some more people and the extra cash wouldnt hurt either. Anyways here are some picture of our little place.








These pics were taken at the end of my first week here so things have changed a bit, like we hae a coffee table now and I have a few more picture frames and candles on the buffet thing.

And last but not least we have a little puppy now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment