The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Against the odds

What would you do to get what you want? Would you lie? Steal? Cheat? Or would you pray an have faith? Would you seek comfort from those that love you?

Life is full of big moments becoming a Christian, turning 16 and learning to drive, graduating high school, going to college, getting a job, getting married, moving off, having kids and learning that plans don't always work out as you want them to.

One of the qualifications of a living organism is that it has to adapt. I have a lot of big changes coming up. I am getting married and moving off 6hrs away from the only home I have ever known.

Still I am excited. I am ready to be with the man I love and I am ready to have a new experience. I am ready to start working on turning a house into a home.

During times like that I am thankful that Christ gave me good parents to teach me how a woman should be. Who will still support me even though they don't want me to move off.

No comments:

Post a Comment