The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things I have learned




Things I have learned…..

So I will be turning 22 this month and decided to jot down a few things I have learned along the way. (This is in no real order)

- You can rarely make everyone happy so sometimes you should settle with yourself (that one took me a long time to figure out)
- Always be sure to save documents as you work on them
- Friends are there for you when you need them, best friends never leave you
- When washing your hands rinse with your fingers pointing down (who would have thought right? I learned this in nursing school lol)
- Its okay to cry
- Plastic wraps for food is pure evil
- Stray animals make the best pets
- It isn’t really cooking until you make a mess
- and it isn’t really art until you make a mess
- No matter what happens, more then likely the sun will rise again tomorrow (even if you cant see it)
- Popcorn taste great with powder sugar
- The right choice is rarely the fun choice (but still the one you should do)
- Standing alone for something you believe in is still worth standing for
- You don’t always have to give advice or do anything to fix someone’s problems, usually just being there is enough.
- When you think the world is against you, remember God is always with you.
- Worry never fixes anything and pretty much always makes things worse.
- When you drop toast it always lands sticky side down
- Life is short so be sure you are living while you are alive (and never forget to say I love you to those you love)
- Sing like no one is listening
- Always try to think the best of others you don’t know what they are going through and we all have struggles.
- Duct tape can indeed fix pretty much everything.
- Ice cream is a good source of dairy 

No comments:

Post a Comment