The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



This year I want to......

Not take things for granted....
Remember to always count my blessings......
Read in my Bible every day....
Tell my friends and family I love them more.....
Not procrastinate as much......
Exercise more often.....
Find an agent for my book.....
Figure out a degree plan for me.....
Tell my parents I appreciate them more often....
and that I am sorry I have not always been a good daughter.....


I want to be a better....
Christian....
Daughter....
Sister.....
Granddaughter....
Cousin...
Niece....
Friend.......

I want everyone to know that we are blessed with the life we have. That we can change things that need to be changed. I want to love what I have and be happy with what I don't.

To my family, I know I can be annoying and silly, but y'all love me anyways and I am so thankful for the family I have. I have wonderful parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!

To my friends, I know that I don't always make the time I should for y'all and that I am a little(lot) crazy sometimes. Thanks for being my friends, even though I am blunt and don't always know when I should keep my mouth shut.

I hope that everyone has a great and wonderful year ahead of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment