The ever changing blog…. So I started this blog for my photography and then decided I actually wanted to talk about things in life when I posted. I now have a facebook page for my photography http://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured/148409865174309 please join if you haven’t already and now my blog will be for more of just me. So if you were here just for the picture thanks for following me and please stick around for the fun to come.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Welcome to the PJ Princess blog site!

Who is the PJ Princess? I am a sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, niece, friend, and avid photographer. I am the girl next door. I am a 20 year old who looks about 15 but acts about 70! Crazy, I know!

Yes, I am 20 (well, almost 21) years old; however, most people who know me say that I think like a 70 year old...haha. As in I usually side with parents rather then my friends, because I know the parents only want what is best for their children (a concept teens rarely understand), but I have always been like that. Even as a teenager in middle school, I always knew years from now most things won't really matter and that it is best to be disliked for who you are rather than loved for being someone you are not.

Yes I do look about 15. People are always asking how old I am and when I say 21 they usually think I am lying. I like to think that not looking my age will come in handy when I am in my 50's ^_^. I guess I look 15 because I rarely wear makeup... I do not think that will work the same way when I am 50....I will probably have to learn how to wear makeup to look younger by then.

So now you kind of know who I am. So what is the purpose of my blog? Well most importantly the PJ Princess is a dreamer! I have big ideas, but I am stuck in a small town. So I am going to use my blog to share my ideas and my photography. Hopefully, I can find my purpose in life, get out of this small town, and move on to helping others. What can a 21 year old do to help others? Be sure to follow my blogs to come, and you will soon find out!

~PJ Princess
~~~~It takes one stone to start a ripple....it takes one idea to change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment